Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A trifling thing

Omiyage are small gifts given in Japan when returning from a trip, so it makes sense upon my return to the States that I give a little something in the spirit of the holidays. I've put together this Christmas CD every year since 2004, and while the songs change each time out the sentiment stays the same. That is, thank you for being in my life, and as small a reimbursement it may be, please enjoy this collection of some of my favorite songs from the year.

Happy Holidays.



1. Phoenix - Lisztomania
2. Mayer Hawthorne - Just Ain't Gonna Work Out
3. Paolo Nutini - Growing Up Beside You
4. Akon - Keep You Much Longer
5. Iron & Wine - Love Vigilantes
6. Passion Pit - Moth's Wings
7. John Mayer - Half Of My Heart
8. The Swell Season - In These Arms
9. The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
10. Ne-Yo - Back to What You Know
11. OneRepublic - Marchin On

No comments: