Monday, September 28, 2009

Bali'in

Here's a true statement - as much as the busyness/laziness cocktail I've been consuming lately has kept me away from this blog, I'm simply not a big enough person to resist popping on for the sole purpose of showing off my vacation pictures. I've got two words regarding Bali: Go there. In seven days I ate fresh seafood on the beach, rode a horse to the mouth of a bat cave, learned to cook Balinese food, stumbled upon an Indiana Jones-like temple overrun by monkeys, drank about every fruit juice known to man, and received a 90 minute massage and body scrub for 10 dollars.

If that's not enough to persuade you, take a look at these. And if that's still not enough...well then I'm just not sure we can be friends anymore.


enjoying a long-awaited getaway


the single manliest picture ever taken of me


Lindsey checks out action, monkey checks out Lindsey


veranda at hotel #2


Indonesian fire dance


fresh ingredients for our cooking class


the results


boats out for early dolphin viewing


sunrise


and sunset


perfection

No comments: