Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Playlist for a quiet August night

Perfect night for sitting on the roof with some tunes and taking a long deep breath. Next July 31 has officially put my days in Japan on the clock, but between you and me I'm no nearer ready to leave now than I was the day I touched down in Tokyo. A little more eager maybe, but certainly none the readier. These days I'm excited and in love and unfocused and a probably looking a little weary, but at the end of the day I'll take it all and then some. Hello to my last year in Japan, and thank you to the songs that get me through.

Imogen Heap - First Train Home
Ortopilot - Use Somebody
Band of Horses - I Go to the Barn Because I Like The
David Gray - Please Forgive Me
Iron & Wine - Love Vigilantes
Martin Sexton - Hallelujah (live)
Ryan Adams - When The Stars Go Blue
City and Colour - As Much As I Ever Could
Coldplay - The Scientist
Ray LaMontagne - Let It Be Me

No comments: