Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A holiday tradition

This little Christmas tradition reminded me of one my favorite quotes from novelist Nick Hornby:
“A couple of times a year I make myself a tape to play in the car, a tape full of all the new songs I’ve loved over the previous few months, and every time I finish one I can’t believe that there’ll be another. Yet there always is, and I can’t wait for the next one; you only need a few hundred more things like that, and you’ve got a life worth living.”
I couldn't agree more. Happy holidays and enjoy!



1. The Album Leaf - The Light
2. Athlete - Hurricane
3. Band of Horses - Is There A Ghost
4. Travis - Battleships
5. Arcade Fire - Keep the Car Running
6. Kings of Leon - Fans
7. Aqualung - Broken Bones
8. The Frames - Falling Slowly
9. Jimmy Eat World - Here It Goes
10. Slow Runner - The Sea is Never Full

No comments: